|Job Title||:||CNA Transportation Aide|
|Category||:||Clinical, Medical Assistant|
|Position / Title||:||Nurse|
|Experience||:||3 - 2 years|
C.N.A. – Transportation Aides are responsible to transport residents to and from medical appointments off campus. Assist with on campus transportation of residents to and from the Health Care Center when time and available vehicles permit.
DUTIES (including but not limited to):
1. Checks with the dispatcher on a daily basis to determine scheduled trips.
2. Checks general operation of all vehicles and special attention to daily checks of safety
equipment including first aid kits and wheelchairs. Reports any problems through appropriate channels. Keeps the vehicles neat, clean and stocked with emergency supplies at all times. Assures gas tanks are at least half full at all times.
3. Stays with residents during their appointments to assist with ADLs when needed.
4. Communicates resident needs to appropriate nursing personnel in order to assure a safe environment and follow up as needed. Maintains confidentiality of privileged information discussing and releasing information only to those authorized.
5. Assist the Outpatient staff in performing resident care/office duties as needed.
6. Ensures that pertinent documentation/information is transported and communicated to appropriate destination and personnel.
7. Performs duties as a nursing assistant.
8. Attends required in-service programs and staff meetings.
1. Must have completed Nursing Assistant orientation class and successfully completed NA certification requirements.
2. Must hold a current motor vehicle operator’s license from Pennsylvania. No traffic violations within the last year.
For a complete job description and to complete the online application, please visit us at www.masonicvillagespajobs.org and review Job 3324.
For more than 130 years, the Masonic Villages have been pursuing a vision of excellence to meet the needs of others. The Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill offers continuing care retirement services for more than 250 residents. In the center part of the state, The Masonic Village at Elizabethtown is a continuing care retirement community, including a health care center, children's home and residences for more than 1,700 residents. In the eastern part of the state, The Masonic Village at Warminster provides nursing care and assisted living accommodations for more than 60 residents. To provide services to those living in western Pennsylvania, The Masonic Village at Sewickley is a continuing care retirement community home to 532 residents. To meet the growing need for active adult retirement communities, The Masonic Village at Dallas, our newest community, was founded on March 9, 2005.
|Key Skills||:||Nurse Assistants|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|